Thursday, 5 April 2012

Mini Fabric Folds, Set of Three.

Actually they are not the new textils I was talking about here, but I'm waiting for sharing the sewing machine. I've already basted them, but I need a couple of hours to sew them safely. 

In the meantime, I couldn't help myself from listing these collateral damages made out of the fabric leftover! So...tadàn! The mini pockets!



Travelling very often, and reducing the baggage anytime, I sadly found out one risks not only the disaster, but also the waste of goods (for instance, when pills and a lipstick meet). 
Anyway, these mini bags are just perfect to keep separated things in a beautycase, in the bag, in a clutch.


The concept behind is definitely easy going! There is not zip, button or other. It is simply a sewed fold. You can do it yourself...even without a sewing machine!

29 comments:

  1. bellissimi!!!!!
    ciao grazia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma che carini complimenti!!! Geniale l'idea!!
    Buona Pasqua Benedetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ottima idea! E utilissima!
    Buona Pasqua
    Si'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie! Buona Pasqua a tutte...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a good idea - things do sometimes need to be separated in a girl's handbag or makeup bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great idea and I really like that it is such a simple unfussy shape. If you come up with a cute name for it, it could be the next big thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It's the easiest thing I could come out with :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so, soooooooooooooo pretty patterns & colors!!!

    Complimenti!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bella idea... effettivamente a me sembra sempre di avere la borsa di Mary Poppins: c'è di tutto ma per trovare le cose è sempre un problema! Complimenti e buona Pasqua! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea!
    And so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very good idea! and these mini bags are beautifully crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea! I always carry a spare battery for my cellphone and for my camera in my purse. These would be perfect for those. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the clear, detail pictures. Happy Easter to you too! - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea and fabulous mini wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea, love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ciao Elettrarossa! Sei ufficialmente invitata a partecipare al mio Linky Party. Il tema? “Cuori & Cuoricini”. Ti aspetto! Topogina

    http://cecrisicecrisi.blogspot.it/2012/04/linky-party-by-topogina-3-progetti-con.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...ciao topogina, sono in viaggio e non credo di farcela! ma grazie! e alla prossima :D

      Delete
  17. Molto belli!! anche per la stoffa!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. bellssima idea!! e bellissima stoffa!! complimenti

    ReplyDelete
  19. bellissima stoffa..
    passa da me se ti va possiamo seguirci a vicenda
    baci
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fatto! Hai un blog davvero bello e interessante :D

      Delete
  20. Carinissima idea e sopratutto utile :D quanto vi invidio voi che sapete cucire :D

    ReplyDelete