Friday, 13 July 2012

Summer Break, the Ultimate Evergreen!

Hi there! I'm going to be nomadic for the next months, and since I realized I don't write that much while travelling, I thought it would be sweet to leave a brand new piece of my handmade costume jewelry here, so to wish you a wonderful summertime - bold, rich and bright as well!
Anyway, I'll try to post the interesting things I stumble upon during my movements. And maybe  some pictures, if I stop arguing with the cellphone camera...

You've probably noticed I often come and go (thank you, low cost companies!). But this time, for the first time, I bring my jewels with me, meaning my etsy shop will be "on vacation" just when the postal office is out of reach. 
It's kind of a bet, but I'm confident enough it can be done :)

Again...Wish you a happy summer!

10 comments:

  1. Ciao Elettra, Caterina ha proprio ragione, i tuoi gioielli sono fantastici! Ti va di seguirci? A presto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a glorious time and I hope to see new posts when you get back.

    Happiness always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buone vacanze!!! E grazie della visita...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your travelling and look forward to some great pictures! All the best,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely holiday! Will keep an eye on your blog for photos..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your travelling shop :) and have a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!! stunning bracelet!!! have a fab time away :) take care :)

    ReplyDelete