Last summer I bought the big bag below, but I've never used it because...I had to sew the lining. Then I got to know how slow and lazy I am!
I was running out of ideas, so I thought I could do that now. I used a fabric leftover from the ikea curtains (white) and a small Southern Fabric patchwork I had made to practice with the sewing machine.
Since the patchwork is a mess, it's perfectly fine hidden behind the net! You can't see it from the pictures I took, but the patchwork has been provided of a lining itself.
...because one doesn't want to see that mess inside the bag neither! The lining is solid orange cotton, by the way, very cheerful. Well, that's it! Just another easy but satisfying project!
Now I'm waiting for the new fabrics so...Stay tuned!