Monday, 18 February 2013

Longing for the Sun: Brass Jewelry!

...Today there is a wonderful sun here in Dublin, so I created a very summery necklace inspired by the incredible, multiple colors of geranium!


I know, I've recently spent most of my spare time sewing, but I also made some jewelry, like this red coral necklace below...which again is totally Mediterranean! Well, I guess I'm warming up for the coming season! By the way, the necklace is unisex, and I also offer the matching bracelets for him, and for her!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! (btw.tomorrow will be also sunny day in Ireland...but in the end of the week the weather changed again-it will be cold and windy again;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant....love it
    bacioni :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. grazie! bellissima e originale la tua collana per la festa della donna!

      Delete
  4. che bei colori!!!

    Oggi Il mio blog compie un anno, grazie <3
    http://www.antheafashion.com/2013/02/1-anno-con-antheas-fahion.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It really embodies my claim for a sunny spring!!!

      Delete
  6. I love sunny days in Dublin and the necklace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bellissima questa collana, buona domenica lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beh, una collana così raffinata con i colori dei gerani ci anticipa la Primavera. Complimenti!
    Franca Fantuzzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good information dear. jewelery care is very important, some interesting stuff about Brass Jewelery Cleaning Tips to share

    ReplyDelete