Friday, 3 October 2014

Just Keep Trying.

So, this week I was sewing some obi belts. The teal and the black ones were sold immediately, and I needed to refill the shop section. I got a half yard more, so to add to the color options the silver-gray below:



...Tres chic, right?! This is when I think I've got talent, and laugh at laud (alone). In the meantime, since I had a few pins left over, I was about to cut as many felt flowers. I really wanted to make a nice thing, the one you fall in love with at first sight. Instead, I ended up making this:


Now, this when I think I can't do it, and turn on the TV! Anyway, after a couple of episodes of a comfort-show, I went back to work. I came up with this:




....well, you know, at least is a flower!!! I guess I should keep my epic fails for myself. In fact, I'll profit on the embarrassing situation to send a educational message, and write down a very meaningful note to self: Just keep trying!


Have a nice week end,

Elettra

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...grazie!!! Io poi adoro il grigio :D buon week end ache a te!

      Delete
  2. Ma fai delle collane carinissime :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Love your yellow outfit :D

      Delete
  4. so pretty, great post!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC? please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jola, nice to meet you! Love your blog, I'm following you :D

      Delete
  5. thank you my dear :) i follow you too :)
    keep in touch,
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! The little bird is actually quite charming and I like it better than the flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for telling me, I really appreciate! The flower didn't convince me either, so I put aside the project for now!

      Delete